mercredi 19 août 2009

Fort Knox, Maine


Fort Knox, Maine, première mise en ligne par garreyf.

Fort Knox
Maine

On our way home from vacationing in Acadia National Park, Maine, we decided to take the long way (scenic) home. We could see a fort built into the side of a hill. We stopped at this Fort...and spent several hours at this place. I never knew it existed.

Camera: Canon EOS 40D modified for infrared: why did I choose infrared for this scene ? It was the only camera I had..and I wanted to see what it would produce.
Exposure: 2.5 seconds..tripod.
Aperture: f/22.0
Focal Length: 17 mm
Exposure: +0.65
ISO Speed: 400 (not sure why my iso is 400. I think its the autoiso thing. If somebody knows how to turn this off, please let me know how.)

PCA: I almost forgot to upload again for this assignment. After looking at my shots from this week, I think this one fits our assignment. At least I think it does.

Aucun commentaire: